- Admission scholarships offered to Faculty of Arts Students
- Arts Faculty Admission Scholarships for International Students
- Mr. Lee Dao Bon Scholarship for Outstanding Arts Students
- Mr. Zhang Da Peng Scholarship for Outstanding Arts Students
- Prof. Jerry W. Barrett Scholarship
- Research Postgraduate Student Incentive Award
Research Postgraduate Student Incentive Award
Each article published in a refereed journal would be awarded book coupons of HK$2,000. The award will be given to the same student not more than 2 times throughout the whole study period (two-year for MPhil or three-year for PhD).
Current full-time research postgraduate students (PhD and MPhil) who have published an article in a refereed journal (not necessary at a top-tier journal).
Commencement date of MPhil or PhD Studies.
- Students should submit a completed application formwith supporting document including an unconditional acceptance letter issued by the academic journal or the published article, to the Principal Supervisor and the Department/Programme Head for endorsement before submission to the Dean’s Office of the Arts Faculty.
- Applicants will be informed of the result through e-mail.
Dean’s Office of the Arts Faculty, Tel: 3411-7197 (Ms. Tammie Yeung)