Dr. Jason S Polley
Associate Professor, 英国语言文学系
BA English/ Religious Studies (Lethbridge); PhD English (McGill)
Indian English Fiction; Postmodernism; Media Studies; Canadian Fiction; Creative Nonfiction
Comics; Literary Journalism; 21st Century Fiction; Experimental Criticism
Taught previously at:
Universidad Espiritu Santo (Gayaquil, Ecuador), Universidad de los Andes (Bogota, Colombia), McGill (Montreal, Canada).
1. Polley, Jason S. “Ngo Mai Lo Cryptogram.” World Literature Today. Spring 2019. 73.
2. Polley, Jason S. “Documenting the (Un)official Kevin Carter Narrative:
Encyclopedism, Irrealism, and Intimization in House of Leaves.” IAFOR
Journal of Media, Communication & Film. 5.1 (Summer 2018): 5-22.
3. Polley, Jason S. “Watching the Watchmen, Mediating the Mediators.” Literature
Compass 10.8 (2013): 593-604.
4. Polley, Jason S. “Race, Gender, Justice: Storytelling in The Greenlanders.”
Amerikastudien/ American Studies. 58.1 (Fall 2013): 27-50.
5. Polley, Jason S. “Ngo Mai Lo Cryptogram.” World Literature Today. Spring
1. Heroin, Masculinity, Community, Language: Underclass Narrative in Joel Thomas
2. “Popping into Your Mind’s Eye”: Multimodality and Comics in David Foster Wallace’s
“The Soul Is Not A Smithy.”
3. “The Burmese Way and the High Way.”