Ms. MAN Vicky Ching Han
Section Head of Foreign Language and Senior Lecturer, Language Centre
M.A. in Linguistics (University of Victoria)
B.A. in Linguistics (Simon Fraser University)
Cert. in TESL (Simon Fraser University)
• World Englishes
• Pronunciation Pedagogy and Assessment
• Acoustic Phonetics
• Speech prosody
Academic English; English Pronunciation; World Englishes
• (Editor) Selected Papers from the 2007 Annual Research Forum of The Linguistic Society of Hong Kong. Hong Kong: Linguistic Society of Hong Kong, 2007.
• Using a CALL Approach in Pronunciation Teaching. Proceedings of the Korea Association of Teachers of English International Conference, Seoul, Korea, June 23-24, 2006, p. 446-450.
• CD-ROM: Improving your Pronunciation for Chinese Speakers of English (with Tony Hung), 2005.
• Focus Effects on Cantonese Tones: An Acoustic Study. Proceedings of Speech Prosody 2002, Aix-en-Provence, France, April 11-13, 2002, p. 467-470.
HKBU DELTA Coordinator