Dr. Ter Ern Andrew LOKE
Associate Professor, Department of Religion and Philosophy
M.B.B.S. (National University of Singapore), M.A. (Biola University), Ph.D. (King’s College London)
Philosophy of Religion; Science and Religion; Christian Theology; Historical Jesus
Philosophy of Religion; Science and Religion; Introduction to Western Philosophy; Introduction to Christianity and Civilizations; History of Christian Thought
Taught previously at:
1. Loke, Andrew. 2017. God and Ultimate Origins: A Novel Cosmological Argument. Palgrave Frontiers in Philosophy of Religion Series. Cham, Switzerland: Springer Nature.
2. Loke, Andrew. 2017. The Origins of Divine Christology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
3. Loke, Andrew. 2014. A Kryptic Model of the Incarnation. London: Routledge.
4. Loke, Andrew. 2014. ‘No heartbreak at Hilbert’s Hotel: A reply to Landon Hedrick.’ Religious Studies 50: 47-50.
5. Loke, Andrew. 2014. ‘The benefits of studying philosophy for science education.’ Journal of the NUS Teaching Academy 4: 27-35.
Hong Kong Research Grants Council Early Career Scheme (ECS) (HKD 137,020): ‘A Reassessment of the Cosmological and Teleological Arguments for the Existence of God’, Project number 22603119. September 2019 to August 2021.